Make your own noodles from scratch just within 20 minutes
If you never made homemade noodles before, you should definitely try it! It sounds intimidating, but it’s actually quite simple and you don't need any fancy gadgets in your kitchen.
Get your Proteins from Noodles!
My high protein noodles recipe will keep you full, due to it's fiber and protein content
You can use it in the same recipes as traditional pasta - tomato, mushroom or creamy sauce
High Protein Noodles Recipes
60g besan/chickpea/garbanzo flour
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
2 teaspoons of onion powder
¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
1. Prepare noodles by blending all the ingredients until smooth
2. Pour the blended mixture into a pan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes until it starts to get lumpy. Mix well and continue to cook for 2 minutes, stir frequently. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for another 2 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Drop this hot custard on baking paper. Using a flat spatula spread the custard to form a very thin rectangle.
4. Let it cool for 20 minutes. Use a sharp knife to cut noodles or other shapes
5. Serve together with tomato sauce