Updated: Jun 2
You can smuggle more protein even in your dessert. Chocolate protein powder will not only boost your protein intake but also will also uplift on chocolate flavour. This vegan chocolate chip muffins are incredibly easy to bake, this recipe is perfect for beginners in the kitchen. If you are working from home, you can even bake it during your lunch break.
❖ Ingredients (for 12 muffins)
➢250 ml Soy Milk
➢55 grams Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
➢2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
➢10 ml Vanilla Extract
➢130 g Oat Flour
➢40 g Chocolate Protein Powder
➢30 g Cocoa Powder
➢70 g Coconut Sugar
➢5 g Baking Powder
➢50 ml Coconut Oil (melted)
➢80 g Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175ºC). Line a muffin tray with liners or use a silicone muffin tray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla. Let sit for five minutes.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add the melted coconut oil to the wet ingredients and stir.
5. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Divide the batter evenly between muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to cool them completely.
Happy Baking 👩🍳