Fiber rich snack, with a nutty flavour, nutrient-dense snacks.
The combination of the slightly sweet and nutty flavor of oats with the creamy texture and mild, nutty taste of tahini can be quite satisfying to the palate
Preparing this oat crackers with tahini is easy and quick, making it a convenient and nutritious snack or light meal option. Great with your hummus or any other dip e.g Muhammara
Oat Crackers with Tahini
225g rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons tahini
Favorite dried herbs
Gluten free flour to dust the surface or more finely grounded oat
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Blend oats in a blender, not too finely
3. Mix oats, salt, tahini, herbs, baking powder with 125ml of water
4. Roll out the dough on the flour dusted surface to about 5mm
5. Use a cutter to cut crackers
6. Place on the lined baking sheets and bake for 20-25 minutes
Happy Cooking 👩🍳👩🍳👩🍳