Every spoonful is an explosion of taste, a fusion of savory and satisfying notes that will make your taste buds dance with delight! 🎶
My veggie ramen it's a lighter version of this famous soup. I used less noodles and more veggies.....and for extra protein tofu and quinoa ramen noodles.
This Veggie Ramen is perfect for busy week day dinner , when you are looking for quick, nutritious meal. If you are looking for tips on how to eat healthy when working full time implement these 10 rules
Rich, umami-packed broth crafted with vegetable goodness
1 bundle ramen noodles
1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
4 baby bok choy, leaves separated
2 carrot, spiralized
1 block of firm tofu, cubed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon maple syrup
4 cups vegetable broth
1 tsp grated ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tablespoon miso paste
1 long red chili , finely chopped
Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
1. Toss the cubed tofu with soy sauce and maple syrup.
Place the tofu in an air fryer and cook at 375°F (190°C) for about 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes, until the tofu is crispy on the outside. Set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil add the sliced shiitake mushrooms and sauté for 7-8 minutes until they are soft. Set aside
3. Pour sesame oil and add the minced garlic, chili and grated ginger, and sauté for another 1-2 minutes. Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the miso paste with a bit of the hot broth to create a smooth mixture.
5. Stir the miso mixture back into the pot and let the broth simmer for about 5-7 minutes
6. Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
7. Add the bok choy leaves to the simmering broth. Let them wilt slightly.
8. Assemble Ramen: Divide the cooked ramen noodles and spiralised carrots into serving bowls.
9. Ladle broth with mushrooms and bok choy over the noodles.
10. Add the air-fried tofu cubes and shitake mushrooms
11. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Happy Cooking 👩🍳👩🍳👩🍳